Monday, June 6, 2011

Go Cardinals!

I honestly don't have a real preference when it comes to baseball. Everyone routed for the Phillies where I grew up. My husband grew up in Cardinals country and now we're in Cubs territory.

As an early Father's Day present, all the boys on my husband's side of the family went to a Cardinals-Cubs game. This was Jonathan's first baseball game and he was so excited. He talked about it for days!

The boys before the game

At the ballpark

It was 95 degrees outside!

It was so hot outside, the boys ended up leaving at the 7th inning. The game actually went into overtime and the Cardinals won.

The girls stayed at Nana's house and sewed. I finally got a couple pillows made for my family room couches. This was my first sewing project in a long time- I love the feeling that I accomplished something!



It was a fun weekend that Jonathan keeps talking about!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...