Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaching Character Concepts to Preschoolers

As I shared in a previous blog post, I've been trying to think through how to teach my children about the Lord. I love working with Jonathan and teaching him about shapes, colors, numbers, and letters. But ultimately, the most important thing I can teach him is about God. Related to that is trying to build up his character so that he reflects the God who made him.

Charlotte Mason wrote that a child's home life impacts his or her character and future more than any other influence. Therefore, it's important that we consider our children's strengths and weaknesses and try to help them develop godly character traits. But how do we do this?

Over at Sarah Mae's blog, she's hosting a giveaway of a spectacular looking resource- Character Concepts for Preschoolers. It looks like something I could even simplify for my toddler. Head on over and enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...