Monday, November 1, 2010

Playing with Your Newborn

What can I do with my newborn that is educational? After all, they just eat, sleep, and fill their diapers all day, right?  Playing educational games with a newborn may seem like a foreign concept.

But these early months are important. You want to provide a stimulating environment so your little one can learn about the world them. You want your baby to feel welcomed and safe!

This is a challenge for me. I know it's easier for me to come up with playful ideas for my toddler than my newborn. So, I've been reading about different games and activities to do with Gracie. Some of these I did with Jonathan (but forgot about), others are new to me.

So for this first week, I thought would share some ideas here, both as a challenge to myself and to help inspire others!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...