Friday, November 4, 2011
Leibster Blog Award!
Amanda over at Gratefully Growing in Grace nominated me for a blog award! It's an award for up and coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers. It's my first ever blog award! Thanks Amanda for the bit of bloggy love! I'm glad you're enjoying our little blog :-)
The rules of this blog award are to:
(1) Thank the person who awarded it and link back to their blog.
(2) Choose five up-and-coming bloggers (less than 200 subscribers) and pass the award on to them, notifying them on their blog.
(3) Post the award on your blog
(4) Hope the people you passed the award to will pass it on even further!
One of the things I love about blogging is meeting other like-minded ladies and getting inspired by their blogs. So here are five blogs I've been enjoying lately. Be sure to head on over and check them out! Thank you ladies for all you write and share!
(1) The Preschool Experiment
(2) Musings of the Monroe Family
(3) Ash Tree Meadow
(4) Being What I Want to Be
(5) Joyful Mama's Place
Have a wonderful day!