Friday, March 18, 2011

Additional Links

As I've been trying to find activities for future weeks, I keep coming across some that I wish that I knew about for previous weeks. I thought I'd do a semi-regular update of new links I've found. Do you have any to share?


Alligators 


A is for Alligator printables @ Lawteedah
Alligator Bean Bag Game @ The Preschool Experiment

Ambulances


Ambulance Activity Book @ Colac Ambulance
The Ambulance Song on Kimbo Educational's CD Cars Trucks & Trains
Ambulance Activities @ Preschool Activities
Ambulance story @ Making Learning Fun
Ambulance Directional Art @ Making Learning Fun
A is for Ambulance Magnet/Do a Dot Page @ Making Learning Fun

Ants 


Ants at a Picnic File Folder Game @ Mama Jenn

Apples 


Worms in my Apples File Folder Game @ Mama Jenn


Astronaut Pudding @ the Idea Box

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...