Monday, November 8, 2010

Teaching the Bible to Little Ones

As a Christian, my faith is very important to me and I feel responsible for bringing up my children in the knowledge of the Lord. I've wrestled a bit with how to teach Jonathan and Grace about Jesus, especially since they are so young. I believe that even the youngest children need to hear about Jesus and the good news of the gospel.

What I'm attempting right now, is to focus on one particular Bible story/theme at a time. I don't know yet if we will change stories each week, month or somewhere in between. I'm going to try it out for a few months and then hopefully I'll have a better idea of what works best for us.

We're currently focusing on the story of Baby Moses from Exodus 1 and 2. In my upcoming posts, I'll share what we've done so far. Hopefully it will be a fun series!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...